ACOUSLIME 3 in 1
Acouslime 3 in 1 is the perfect solution when acoustics are not an issue.
● Contains moisture vapour barrier
● One-step process
● Saves time & money
● Ready to use – no mixing required
● Wet lay – no flash time needed
● Easy trowelling with a smooth consistency
● Low viscosity
● High filling capacity
● Excellent ridge holding
● Strong green grab
● Reduces stress on the subfloor
● Bridges normal sub floor variations
● No dimensional changes in timber flooring
● Bonds all timber types
● Low odour
● Clean up with damp watery cloth (pH Neutral) whilst still wet or peel of when dry
● 4mm V Notch Trowel required to achieve moisture barrier
● Coverage approx. 14m2 dependant on substrate
Acouslime 3 in 1 is a ready-to-use, high-elastic strength timber flooring adhesive containing a moisture vapour barrier based on Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP).
READY TO USE
There is no mixing required, it is ready to go straight from the bucket.
NO SOLVENTS PRESENT
Contains no solvents and is low in VOC emissions, making it safe to use.
SUITABLE FOR SUBFLOOR HEATING
This product has been tried and tested with subfloor heating.
High-elastic strength timber flooring adhesive containing a moisture vapour barrier
ONE STEP PROCESS
Cost-effective application with a smooth consistency, saving you time and money
HIGH FILLING CAPACITY
With no added fillers this product is more adhesive and is a rapid grab solution