ACOUSLIME 4 in 1
Acouslime 4 in 1 is the perfect solution when acoustics are needed.
- No solvents present
- Acoustically rated adhesive with moisture vapour barrier
- Elastic sound reduction: 43 dB per VIPAC test
- Similar to 5mm Rubber matting
- One step process
- Saves time & money
- Ready to use – no mixing required
- Wet lay – no flash time needed
- Easy trowelling with smooth consistency
- Low viscosity
- No added fillers – more adhesive
- Excellent ridge holding
- High filling capacity
- Strong green grab
- Reduces stress on subfloor
- Bridges normal sub floor variations
- No dimensional changes in timber flooring
- Bonds all timber types
- Low odour
- Clean up with damp watery cloth (pH Neutral) whilst still wet or peel off when dry
Acouslime 4 in 1 is a ready-to-use, acoustically rated with a moisture vapour barrier, Isocyanate and Solvent-free, high-elastic strength timber-flooring adhesive based on a Silyl Modified Polymer.
READY TO USE
There is no mixing required, it is ready to go straight from the bucket.
MOISTURE VAPOUR BARRIER
Acoustically rated adhesive with moisture vapour barrier.
SUITABLE FOR SUBFLOOR HEATING
This product has been tried and tested with subfloor heating.
Acoustically rated adhesive. Can eliminate the need for acoustic rubber matting and double glueing*.
ONE STEP PROCESS
Cost-effective application with a smooth consistency, saving you time and money
HIGH FILLING CAPACITY
With no added fillers this product is more adhesive and is a rapid grab solution